No. NA-0900 WRIST STRAP
* Snap : 10mm, 7mm, 4mm
* Fabric : Elastic Nylon With conductive
* Contact : 360 degrees around wrist
* Back Plate : Blue, Dark Blue -Stainless Steel
* Coil Code : 6¡¯, 10¡¯, 12' Length, 1M¥Ø Resistor
* Banana Plug : Spinning, stainless
When Grounded properly, wrist straps are the most common grounding
devices used to control static charges.
Wrist straps safely remove static charge from the operator to protect
your ESD susceptible components and products. This primary cause of
static charge generation is people.
ESD susceptible parts and products face their greatest threat from
workers handing part.
Part No. NA-0902 Grounding Cord Series
Perfect for grounding floor mats, runners, and table mats.
This 15 foot ground cord makes reaching ground easy.
Easy to install. Simply snap it to a mat and connect the ring terminal
or alligator to ground.
The beveled cap prevents the snap from being removed by a chair or
cart. Cord is terminated with a ring terminal